Yoga Healing Retreat
12 – 19 Aug, 2017
Retreat only price: $580 USD
Are you looking to find your true nature? Do you long to tune in to your body, mind and soul?
Treat yourself to an amazing yoga holiday in beautiful Koh Samui, Thailand. This six-day yoga and healing retreat offers the incredible opportunity for you to rebalance your body and mind through the practice of yoga, meditation and reiki healing sessions, with inspiring and nurturing guidance provided by Alicia Casillas and Bettina Maul.
What is Waiting for You
This retreat will help you discover how yoga, meditation and time in nature can help you rebalance your body, mind and soul, increase your self-awareness and ultimately, enable you to live a healthier and happier life. You will enjoy daily yoga & meditation practice in the open air, with all classes taking place in Vikasa’s gorgeous wooden yoga pavilion by the ocean.
We will explore different yoga practices such as Ashtanga, Hatha, Kundalini, Vinyasa and Yin, as well as a variety of meditation techniques, including chakra balancing, walking meditation, mala beads and metta meditation. By practicing such a wide range of unique techniques, you will learn to develop your own personal practice by incorporating the style that is most suited towards your personal needs and goals.
Our teaching philosophy is to provide a balanced combination of strengthening while simultaneously creating more flexibility in the body and mind.
- Unique to you: With registration limited to just 14 guests, this retreat will provide a personalized experience to ensure you receive all of the care and attention you need, and leave feeling nourished.
- Stunning location: You will be staying at the breathtaking Vikasa Yoga Resort on beautiful Koh Samui, Thailand, surrounded by spectacular scenery and underneath a clear blue sky.
- Holistic techniques: Immerse yourself in a wide variety of yoga practices and learn meditation techniques to help you on your healing journey.
- Opportunity to heal: An hour-long personal Reiki session is included in your six-day retreat, giving you the chance to truly relax and restore your body, mind and spirit.
- Reconnect with nature: Wake up to the sound of the waves and watch the sunset over the ocean; yoga and meditation sessions will take place outdoors to really make the most of the remarkable natural surroundings on the island.
- Meet like-minded people: Connect with fellow retreat guests and teachers, and make friends for life as you share your experiences during classes and evening group sessions.
- Yoga for all: Our yoga program is specifically designed to accommodate everybody, with sequences to suit beginners, intermediate and more advanced practitioners.
- Delicious and healthy food: You will enjoy two buffet meals every day at the Vikasa Life Café, featuring raw, vegetarian and healthy options—always fresh and locally sourced.
- YOU time: Take all the time you need to relax and recharge your batteries. Take a dip in the pool or ocean, top up your tan at the beach, indulge in a massage or simply enjoy all of the sight-seeing and shopping that Koh Samui has to offer.
You will enjoy a broad variety of sessions during the Yoga & Healing Retreat:
•Yoga and Meditation sessions
•Yoga and Meditation sessions in nature
•Reiki Healing Sessions
•Group Evening Sessions
This is what a typical day at the retreat will look like:
•08:00 – 10:00: Yoga/Meditation Session
•10:00 – 11:30: Healthy brunch in the Life Café
•11:30 – 13:00: Free time to relax by the pool or at the beach
•13:00 -14:30: Reiki Session or more free time to explore (one Reiki session per guest)
•16:00 – 18:00: Yoga/Meditation Session
•18:30 – 19:30: Dinner at the Life Café
•19:30 – 20.30: Group evening session or free time (2 group evening sessions included in the retreat)
Alicia Casillas and Bettina Maul are both 500hr certified International Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs), as well as Reiki masters. They were inspired to create Yoga Pocahontas by their love of nature in its purest form and strong belief in its powerful source of healing and personal insight.
More about Alicia Casillas
More about Bettina Maul
A glimpse into a Yoga Pocahontas Retreat
We believe that it’s your true nature to be happy, healthy and balanced. During our retreats, you will learn how yoga, meditation and nature can help to rebalance your body, mind and soul while increasing your sense of self-awareness and enable you to live an your happiest and healthiest life.
Retreat only price: 580 USD
Retreat price including accommodation and two buffet meals every day at Vikasa Yoga Resort (flights and transfer not included):
Yoga Caves (single occupancy)/7 nights: 1070 USD
Beach Bungalow Superiors (single occupancy)/7 nights: 1350 USD
Beach Bungalow Superiors (double occupancy/ 7 nights: 1105 USD
If you were waiting for a sign, this is it. Take the opportunity to reconnect with both yourself and nature in an idyllic setting on this exclusive Yoga & Healing Retreat at Vikasa Yoga Resort, Koh Samui ,Thailand.