Yoga and Meditation Retreat
with Kellie Livingstone
Apr 8 – 15, 2019
Prices from: $995 USD
Experience a journey into your own self with this unforgettable 7-day Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Kellie Livingstone. Located on the beautiful island of Koh Samui, this retreat is the perfect opportunity to enrich your yoga practice and find peace within your mind and heart. Each day will provide unique opportunities to awaken to your true nature through journaling, meditation, intelligently sequenced asana classes, dharma talks, and so much more.
- Daily morning meditation and asana (2 hours): Start each day with a guided meditation, journal prompt, energizing asana practice, and sharing circle.
- Daily evening mediation and asana (2): Close each day with a grounding meditation, therapeutic asana practice, and gratitude circle.
- There will be 2 afternoon workshops on the retreat. One will focus on arm-balances and inversions, one will be a mantra meditation session.
- Enjoy a 7-night stay at the gorgeous Vikasa Resort on Koh Samui
- Choice of 4 different room offerings
- 2 Delicious and healthy buffet-style meals per day prepared by the Vikasa chefs
- 1 Traditional Thai massage at the Bliss Spa of Vikasa
- Private beach
What’s Not Included
- Transport to and from the airport
- Additional Spa Treatments
- Additional Meals
A yoga student, teacher, and yoga therapist, Kellie Livingstone began practicing yoga while living in Boulder, Colorado in 2011. She did her original 200-hour training with CorePower Yoga and then completed an additional 300-hour training at OM Time Yoga which focused deeply on the anatomy of both physical and subtle body. After moving back to her hometown of San Diego, California, she continued teaching while also stepping into a role as manager of a local studio.
After a few years of teaching and managing, Kellie decided to reconnect with her roots as a forever student and enrolled in a 1000-hour Yoga Therapy training at the Soul of Yoga. Her training included advanced anatomy and physiology, yoga for cancer or cardiac patients, Ayurveda, prenatal yoga, chair yoga, and much more. She began to work more closely with students experiencing a wide range of conditions and was deeply inspired to hold space for others to heal.Her asana classes typically involve a deep focus on breath, meditation, postural alignment, and investigation of intention. Because of her love for both yogic philosophy and poetry, there is often an interweaving of the two within each asana class.
Yoga Sutra 1.1 “With humility, an open heart and mind, we embrace the sacred study of yoga.”- Nischala Joy Devi
Arrive, relax, meet and greet
Day 2 – 6:
07:00 – 09:00 – Meditation, journaling, and energizing yoga practice
09:30 – 11:30 – Brunch
11:00 – 14:00 – Island hopping trip (Day 4)
14:00 – 16:00 – Yoga workshops (Day 3 and Day 5)
16:30 – 18:30 – Daily Evening Practice
18:30 – 20:30 – Dinner
Selected times- Traditional Thai Massage and other spa treatments (1 included)
Shared standard beach bungalow: $995 per person
Superior beach bungalow: $1150 shared, $1450 single
Standard ocean room: $1250 shared, $1550 single
Superior ocean room- $1850 shared, $2000 single
For more information or Book your retreat please fill this form: