Sweat, Stretch & Smile
Vinyasa & Yin Yoga Retreat
6 – 13 August, 2017
Pricing: Starting from $1650 AUD (Prices are in Australian dollars and are per person).
Join us for a blissful week of yoga and meditation. You will sweat with revitalising vinyasa flow workshops, you will stretch with relaxing yin yoga classes and you will smile with grounding meditation sessions. All levels, everyone is welcome.
Set in the idyllic Vikasa retreat centre on the stunning island of Koh Samui you’ll enjoy our beach front location, delicious and nourishing food, and our dedicated open air yoga sala.
Below is a typical day in paradise on the ‘Sweat, Stretch & Smile’ Vinyasa and Yin Yoga retreat:
- 08.00 – 09.15 – Vinyasa Yoga Class & Meditation
- 09.30 – 10.30 – Brunch
- 10.30 – 17.00 – Free time to relax, explore the island and go on optional excursions.
- 17.30 – 18.45 – Yin Yoga Class
- 19.30 – Dinner
Your retreat leader will invite you to daily activities during free time that you are welcome to join – otherwise you have complete freedom to choose your own adventure or simply relax at the resort.
Who is Kula Yoga? We are a Melbourne based Hot, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga studio. Our team are friendly and welcoming, and teach beautiful, inspiring classes with creative sequencing and a focus on alignment. We look forward to meeting you at Vikasa and taking you on a journey to open and evolve your practice.
$1650 AUD – Zen Bungalow Single.
$1850 AUD – Ocean Room Twin Share.
$2250 AUD – Ocean Room Single.
(Prices are per person in Australian dollars)
Inclusions: Daily yoga & meditation sessions, brunch & dinner each day, beautiful air conditioned accommodation, beach front location and pool on site, free gym usage.
What is waiting for you
- 7 Night’s accommodation at Vikasa Retreat, Thailand
- Western Yoga Teachers – from Australia teaching in english.
- Delicious and healthy meals daily
- Morning and late afternoon yoga and meditation in beachfront, outdoor yoga shala
- Daily fresh water, hot tea, filtered coffee daily
- Plenty of free time to relax at the resort or explore the island.
- Optional excursions to beautiful temples, national parks and amazing snorkelling.