Rejuvenating Meditation & Yoga Retreat around the Five Elements
Mar 3 – 8, 2019
Prices from: $970 USD
Become enchanted with the views, scents and atmosphere of exotic Thailand at the beautiful paradise that is Koh Samui island. Be part of a retreat that will nourish your senses, relax your body and inspire your mind. Nurtured by nature all around – between earth, sea and sky – let your body connect to the five elements and naturally unveil its innate wisdom.
You will be exploring various movement and meditation practices (hatha & yin yoga, somatic movement, feldenkrais, qi gong, tension release, etc.) through the lens of the 5 elements as defined in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal), and find a new sense of space and vitality.
- Daily brunch & dinner from Sunday afternoon to Friday noon
- All meditation, yoga and movement sessions lead by Caroline
- Access to the stunning Big Yoga Shala during and after class
- Unlimited use of private beach, swimming pool, gym and other on-site facilities
What’s Not Included
- Any drinks or foods that are not part of the daily buffet-style brunch & dinner
- Massages & Spa treatments
- Optional activities such as paddle board, jungle hike, etc.
- Airport transfer (can be requested in advance, 20 USD per way)
After many years of office work, Caroline discovered yoga as a way to soothe her stress. Starting with dynamic forms, she later discovered the hidden power of slowing down and now offers a delightful combination of mindful practices (yin yoga, somatic yoga, breathing, meditation, mindful movements, hatha yoga, feldenkrais, qi gong). Caroline thrives at holding a safe, kind and generous space, helping you to feel your own aliveness and vibrancy, express your true self and find your own way to joy & happiness.
07:30 – 09:00: Meditation & Dynamic form of Movement, e.g. Hatha Yoga, Qi gong
09:00 – 11:00: FREE time & Brunch
11:00 – 11:30: Lecture & Informal sharing on one of the Five elements
11:30 – 13:00: Practice of stress & tension release, e.g. TRE, somatic movement
13:00 – 17:00: FREE time
17:00 – 18:30: Meditation & Slow form of Movement, e.g. Yin Yoga, yoga nidra
18.30 – onwards: Dinner and FREE time
This is only an example of schedule and shall be adapted as the retreat goes along according to everyone’s needs, level of energy and wish to participate in optional activities.
Pricing and accommodation
- Zen bungalow, single occupancy: 970 USD
- Beach bungalow standard, single occupancy: 1,020 USD
- Ocean room standard, double occupancy (twin beds): 1,190 USD
- Ocean room standard, single occupancy: 1,290 USD
- Ocean room superior, double occupancy: 1,420 USD
For more information or Book your retreat please fill this form