Nomad Yoga 200hr YTT
Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative + Yin Yoga
with Leah Sugerman
Oct 31 - Nov 21, 2020
Prices from: $2899 USD
A Yoga Alliance® certified course in Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin Yoga.
Discover it all
Exploring aspects of both Yin and Yang yoga, you’ll discover how to both create a dynamic, disciplined practice and how to slow the body down to restore and rejuvenate. Practicing Hatha and Vinyasa Flow each morning and Restorative and Yin yoga each evening, we’ll explore these complementary practices and all the elements necessary to be able to confidently teach both.
Extensive study of asana, alignment, anatomy, adjustments and assists, the philosophy and history of yoga, teaching methodology, intelligent sequencing, and the business of yoga will prepare you to teach with confidence and poise.
Whether you’re looking to deepen your personal practice or to teach professionally, this course will provide you with everything you need to take your yoga to the next level. This training is designed to move you deeper into your own personal practice while simultaneously preparing you to offer your teachings to the world. We teach a multidisciplinary approach so that you can graduate with the ability to confidently teach multiple styles of yoga and meditation.
why study with us?
- We cap our trainings to keep them personal and intimate so you will have an individualized experience with lots of direct contact and guidance from your teacher.
- Our teachers are highly experienced, professional, and knowledgeable with extensive work within the yoga industry and all hold the highest level of yoga certification.
- We extensively study teaching methodology and the physical practice so you’ll graduate feeling confident and able to teach.
- Our school is Yoga Alliance® certified, so you’ll graduate with the ability to register as an RYT 200 and teach internationally.
Throughout the duration of the course, we will extensively study:
- Asana (Postures)
- Alignment and Pose Modifications
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Mantra (Chants)
- Pranayama (Breathwork)
- Sanskrit (The Language of Yoga)
- Sequencing Yoga Classes
- Hands-On Adjustments and Assists
- Teaching Methodology
- The Business of Teaching Yoga
Sunday - Friday Training Schedule. Saturdays are days off.
07:30 - 09:30am: Meditation & Morning Hatha/Vinyasa Asana Practice
09:30 - 10:30am: Breakfast
10:30 - 02:15pm: Training Sessions *
02:15 - 04:15pm: Break & Personal Time
04:15 - 06:00pm: Training Sessions *
06:00 - 07:30pm: Evening Yin/Restorative Asana Practice
07:30 - 08:30pm: Dinner
*Training sessions include history, philosophy, anatomy, teaching methodology, and asana discussions as well as practice teaching time
**Schedule is subject to change
The course tuition includes all of the following:
- 21 days of Yoga Teacher Training Course with individualized attention from teacher
- 21 nights at Vikasa Yoga Retreat
- Daily full-spread organic brunch & dinner buffets (with plenty of vegetarian and vegan options)
- Detailed 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Unlimited drinking water available all day
- Yoga mats and props for use during the course
- Unlimited use of resort facilities including swimming pool, fitness center, and private beach during your free time
What's not included
The following is not included in the course tuition:
- Thai visas (depending on your nationality, is either exempt or must be applied for before arrival)
- Airport transfers
- Travel and medical insurance (recommended)
Leah Sugerman is a yoga teacher, teacher trainer, writer, and passionate world traveler. An eternally grateful student, she has trained in countless schools and traditions of the practice and teaches a fusion of the styles she has studied with a strong emphasis on breath, alignment, and anatomical integrity.
Leah is an E-RYT 500 whose classes are grounded in precision and detail. She offers a mix of both challenging and relaxing practices, specializing in anatomically-informed and alignment-based Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, and Yin. Passionate about sharing the practice, she has been featured as a writer in Yoga Journal, Yoga International, Prevention Magazine, Elephant Journal, DOYOUYOGA, and more. Leah teaches workshops, retreats, and teacher trainings both internationally and online.
Pricing and accommodation
We know that different people appreciate different living conditions, which is why we give you the option to choose what you like best and what best fits your budget. There are a number of different accommodation options to choose from with different amenities and price ranges.
Take $250 off your course tuition if you book before April 30th, 2020!
Beach Bungalow Standard: $2899 USD /person.
Yoga Cave: $3199 USD/person
Ocean Room: $3399 USD/person.
Zen Den: $3699 USD/person.
Ocean Room Garden View: $4099 USD/person.
For more information or Book your retreat please fill this form: