FORREST YOGA RETREAT
20 – 24 Sep, 2017
Pricing start at: $895 USD
Journey with us to the beautiful island of Ko Samui in Thailand this September! Enjoy authentic Forrest Yoga ceremony and practice with Forrest Yoga Guardian, Sinhee McCabe every morning. In the afternoon, immerse yourself in connecting with your heart & spirit through sound healing with crystal bowls, meditation and yoga nidra. Nourish yourself amidst natural surroundings, bask in the glow of shared energy and unleash your inner beauty.
Get Ready for:
- Full board and accommodation with sea view at Vikasa Yoga for 4 nights, 5 days
- Healthy & delicious brunch and dinner served buffet style daily including organic food, fresh local produce and tropical fruits
- Daily Forrest Yoga morning ceremony and practice with Forrest Yoga Guardian, Sinhee McCabe in an intimate group setting at an open-air yoga shala
- Afternoon sound healing with crystal sound bath & meditation
- Plenty of peaceful time for reflection & renewal, with nature right at your doorstep
A typical luxurious day’s schedule:
07:30 – 10:00 Forrest Yoga ceremony & practice
10:00 – 12:00 Brunch
12:00 – 17:00 Island trips & sea exploration or massage & spa indulgence*
17:00 – 18:30 Sound bath, healing & meditation
18:30 – 20:30 Dinner
*additional programs at participants’ expense
Pamper yourself with..
– Signature island trips or island hopping boat trips from Vikasa (from USD 50)
– Massages and spa treatments by Vikasa Bliss Spa (from USD 20)
– Private reiki & crystal bowl healing (special retreat price USD 110)
– Private craniosacral therapy session (special retreat price USD 120)
Sinhee McCabe has been actively working as a Forrest Yoga Guardian since 2007. Her teaching and mission have been evolving through changes in life. Living daily life gets all of us in repeating patterns and numbs us in unhealthy ways. Sinhee’s inspiration is teaching Forrest Yoga and reminding students to have intent and wear that intent everyday with courage to walk the healing journey.
Sinhee has been expanding her teaching in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and the USA. As a Guardian, she feels excited to witness the growth of Forrest Yoga throughout the world. Sinhee has insightful knowledge of both anatomy and bodywork. She offers vast knowledge in working with injuries from repetitive motions from yoga, sports, and daily life.
|USD||Early Bird (payment before 1 Jul ’17)||Regular Price|
|Beach Bungalow Superior|
|– Double (per pax)||895||980|
|– Single occupancy||1095||1180|
|Ocean Room Standard|
– Double (per pax)
|– Single occupancy||1245||1330|
- Sign up on the registration form here.
- Payment options are available in USD or SGD, via PayPal (credit card) or bank transfer. We will provide you with the relevant information once we receive your registration details.
- Your spot will only be confirmed with full payment
- Early confirmation is advised, as group size is limited. If the group does not reach the minimum by 60 days before, the retreat can be cancelled, and all refunds will be made to participants. Please confirm with the organizer that the retreat is a “go” before making any non-refundable travel reservations.
- The full payment is non-refundable should the participant decide to withdraw from the retreat, we will however allow a replacement for the space not less than 30 days before the start of the retreat.
- Note that airport transfer is on your own account (USD 20/person/way). Pls also note that visa requirements are your own responsibility.