Ashtanga Yoga Personal Integration Retreat
Feb 10 – 15, 2019
Prices from: $975 USD
(Early Bird Rate available – BOOK Before JANUARY 1st – $845)
This retreat with Harmony has been inspired by this very notion of allowing your inner light to radiate fully, through cultivating your own personal-integration and conscious evolution. You will be encouraged to explore this idea over five days of practice and introspection.
- Five Nights Accommodation at Vikasa Retreat Center
- Five Breakfasts / Dinners: Brunch: 9:30 – 11.30 and Dinner: 18.30 – 20.30
- Five Ashtanga Yoga Mysore Classes
- Five Mornings of Pranayama, Mantra & Meditation
- Back-Bending Workshop (Monday)
- Hip-Opening Workshop (Tuesday)
- Waterfall Hike / Free Afternoon (Wednesday)
- Yoga Sutra & Restorative Yoga Workshop (Wednesday)
- Philosophy with Q&A Workshop (Thursday)
- Onsite access to Infinity Pool & Beach
What’s Not Included
- Extra Activities on Koh Samui
Harmony Slater first journeyed to Mysore in 2004 to study with the Jois family. She first received Authorization to teach this method in 2006, directly from Sri. K Pattabhi Jois, and nine years later received Certification from Sharath Jois. She is one of less than 20 women in the world to hold this honor.
Harmony is a strong presence in the Ashtanga community worldwide. She founded two Yoga Schools in Canada, and in addition to her teaching, she has shared her experiences with the practice, pregnancy and childbirth in the books: Yoga Sadhana for Mothers and Strength and Grace: A collection of Essays by Women of Ashtanga Yoga. She has a wealth of knowledge to offer students, and openly shares her insights about experiencing the full integration of Ashtanga Yoga during her workshops.